Form not holding the valid input values

Hi,

I have a form with many input fields. I am using the form valid property to check if the all the input values are valid or not. If anyone of them is invalid, I can see the validation message beside them.

But the problem is the valid values are not getting retained. The user has to retype them again along with the invalid values.

How to retain the valid values in the form even if other values are invalid?

Ananth wrote:

Hi,

I have a form with many input fields. I am using the form valid property to check if the all the input values are valid or not. If anyone of them is invalid, I can see the validation message beside them.

But the problem is the valid values are not getting retained. The user has to retype them again along with the invalid values.

Hi Ananth,

Change button type to "Ajax Submit" and try to set validation "Client & Server"

Hope this helps...

Regards

Shoeb

Shoeb Khan wrote:

Ananth wrote:

Hi,

Hi Ananth,

Hope this helps...

Regards

Shoeb

Hi Shoeb, 

Thanks for the reply.

I tried it. Problem still persists.

Hi,

Your branch to the case of invalid form is something like this?

Do you have your "Save" button with this configuration?

Regards,

Ricardo

Ananth wrote:

Shoeb Khan wrote:

Ananth wrote:

Hi,

Hi Ananth,

Hope this helps...

Regards

Shoeb

Hi Shoeb, 

Thanks for the reply.

I tried it. Problem still persists.

Hi Ananth,

Can u check by putting break points on your screen action.

also u can use condition form.valid property on your screen action to protect resubmit page again.

Hope this helps....

Regars,

Shoeb