Forge Component
(72)
Published on 2018-11-30 by João Rafael Capucha
72 votes
Published on 2018-11-30 by João Rafael Capucha

Hi,

I am not able to take a snapshot in Discovery ver. 4.0.2

I am getting following error : 

OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DataBaseException: Error executing query. ---> OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DataBaseException: Error in advanced query RemoveDuplicates in SnapShot_Create in SnapShot in DiscoveryProbe (DELETE FROM {ElementNode}  WHERE {ElementNode}.[SnapShotId] = @SnapShotId   AND {ElementNode}.[Id] NOT IN      (SELECT MIN({ElementNode}.[Id])      FROM {ElementNode}      WHERE {ElementNode}.[SnapShotId] = @SnapShotId      GROUP BY {ElementNode}.[Kind], {ElementNode}.[SSKey], {ElementNode}.[ModuleDefId], {ElementNode}.[SnapShotId])  ): Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

I checked the table {ElementNode} which does not have any record. So this is now surprising for me on why the error is being thrown.

Any solution to this is much appreciated.

Regards,

Debasis

Hello Discovery Team would help us a lot here if you let us know the reason and how to fix the issue raised by Debasis.

Thanks

Tapas

Hi Debasis, Have you checked in the DB if you don't have any type of lock on the tables. What type of DB do you have ? Sql Server, Oracle .... ?

I had lot's of lock errors with Oracle (not in this query specifically). And only after "killing" the session holding the lock I was able to run the query.

Also try to check the new version already release, the team corrected some queries on this new version.

Hi David,

I am using SQL server as DB, where there is no lock for the table mentioned. 

Also, tried the latest release of Discovery. Unfortunately, still have the same issue.