feedback messages on Arabic Translation

Iam working on the project which has arabic translation for entire application. when iam switching from english to arabic all the translations should occur from right to left. UI and other functionalities are switched properly except feedback messages. Is there any way to transfer feedback messages from right to left when they appear?

Hi Saravanan,

I would first suggest you to check why its not working automatically. It should work by default if your entire HTML or BODY is changing its direction.
Feedback message is also added inside your body in OutSystems applications.

If its not automatically working using default alignment in your application, then you can use following manual script which will make your feedback message text direction right-to-left. It can also be used in any part of the body elements.

On Application Ready:
1) If your current language is Arabic, then apply this following script:
     $('.Feedback_Message_Success').attr('dir','rtl')
1) If your current language is English, then apply this following script:
     $('.Feedback_Message_Success').attr('dir','ltr')

Explanation:
By doing this, On your application ready, based on the selected language your feedback messages will change the text directions.

Please note that I have added this example of Web Application.
You can do similar logic if you have mobile application.

Also note that, following are the different classes used by OutSystems for showing different alerts.
- Feedback_Message_Success
- Feedback_Message_Error
- Feedback_Message_Warning
- Feedback_Message_Info

Let me know if you want any more information on this.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Palak Patel wrote:

Hi Saravanan,

I would first suggest you to check why its not working automatically. It should work by default if your entire HTML or BODY is changing its direction.
Feedback message is also added inside your body in OutSystems applications.

If its not automatically working using default alignment in your application, then you can use following manual script which will make your feedback message text direction right-to-left. It can also be used in any part of the body elements.

On Application Ready:
1) If your current language is Arabic, then apply this following script:
     $('.Feedback_Message_Success').attr('dir','rtl')
1) If your current language is English, then apply this following script:
     $('.Feedback_Message_Success').attr('dir','ltr')

Explanation:
By doing this, On your application ready, based on the selected language your feedback messages will change the text directions.

Please note that I have added this example of Web Application.
You can do similar logic if you have mobile application.

Also note that, following are the different classes used by OutSystems for showing different alerts.
- Feedback_Message_Success
- Feedback_Message_Error
- Feedback_Message_Warning
- Feedback_Message_Info

Let me know if you want any more information on this.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Could you explain me this clearly? where to use this script..