Invalid object name after creating another entity with same name

Hi All,

I have created one entity lets say "ABC" and created another one with same name "ABC2".And deleted both "ABC" and "ABC2" from outsystems and from database too. now again created entity ABC and using this in one action to store data by CreateOrUpdateABC action.But while storing data getting Invalid object "ABC2" in "ABC" entity crud action.

If I deleted "ABC2" from database and no reference present of this entity then why my "ABC" entity CreateOrUpdate going to update inside "ABC2"

Thanks And Regards,

Manish

Manish Pandey wrote:

Hi All,

I have created one entity lets say "ABC" and created another one with same name "ABC2".And deleted both "ABC" and "ABC2" from outsystems and from database too. now again created entity ABC and using this in one action to store data by CreateOrUpdateABC action.But while storing data getting Invalid object "ABC2" in "ABC" entity crud action.

If I deleted "ABC2" from database and no reference present of this entity then why my "ABC" entity CreateOrUpdate going to update inside "ABC2"

Thanks And Regards,

Manish

HI,

Again publish your environment or close the environment/open it again. Maybe it may helps.

Manish Pandey wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks And Regards,

Manish

Hi,

- Remove Unused Elements from Project

- Remove all the created actions 

- Remove DB added & Local Entities

- Find ABC2 using the Search Feature & you will see that somewhere it is used in Action, most probably in Data Sync Actions.

- Now Add the DB & Local Entities

Cheers