I have one small doubt. I am creating new Application. While Selecting Web App, Under template I am not a able to find Web Application as a Template. If try to find More, there also there is no Web Application Template.

Waiting for your response.

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Before this screen,have option to choose web or mobile/services.

Thanks

Yes, i select the Web Application first.

As pe rthe PDf document from Outsystems, i suppose to get below options but i am not getting these options. i am new to outsystems.

Vikas Gupta wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Before this screen,have option to choose web or mobile/services.

Thanks

As pe rthe PDf document from Outsystems, i suppose to get below options but i am not getting these options. i am new to outsystems.

The tutorial you are referring which are created for outsystems 10 version, not for outsystems 11. you can not select web application which is built in London theme in PF11.

Best regards,

Pankaj Pant

Solution

Pankaj pant wrote:

Vikas Gupta wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

Before this screen,have option to choose web or mobile/services.

Thanks

The tutorial you are referring which are created for outsystems 10 version, not for outsystems 11. you can not select web application which is built in London theme in PF11.

Best regards,

Pankaj Pant

Hi, Then what be the Right way/Alternative of same Application in Version 11. As my Environment and Application both updated to 11.

Regards,

Vikas Gupta

Solution

I have this same issue.

I also have this issue. Don't know what to do. Maybe if I would know what is the equivalent of the Web Application template in OS11 that would help. Anybody any ideas?

Dirck Zadeh wrote:

I also have this issue. Don't know what to do. Maybe if I would know what is the equivalent of the Web Application template in OS11 that would help. Anybody any ideas?

Please follow the below link to develop a web application to Outsystems11.

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/114/developing-web-apps-outsystems-11/

it's a fresh course it will not ask you to select web application while starting a project.

Regards,

Pankaj Pant