Web App Tutorial - Buttons Not Aligned In Edge

Hello,

I have followed the "build a web app in 5 minutes" tutorial but in Edge, the buttons are not aligned. (in Chrome, they are) Do you have any idea how to fix this? Screenshots attached.

Thank you!

I added a new container and put 3 ok buttons in it, they are also not aligned (only in Edge, in Chrome it works fine).

Hi Andre,

Can you try to apply CSS in browser's debugger tool and then see where mismatch is happening? 

Andre Powroznik wrote:

Hello,

I have followed the "build a web app in 5 minutes" tutorial but in Edge, the buttons are not aligned. (in Chrome, they are) Do you have any idea how to fix this? Screenshots attached.

Thank you!

Hi, 

Have you enclosed the buttons in the container?

Enclose the buttons in the container and check once.

Thanks


Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi Andre,

Can you try to apply CSS in browser's debugger tool and then see where mismatch is happening? 

Hi Suraj,

Thank you for your reply. In Theme.BaseTheme.css, .Button, .btn class:

display: -ms-inline-flexbox;
display: -webkit-inline-box;
display: inline-flex;

In the debugger, if I comment the last 2 displays:

display: -ms-inline-flexbox;
// display: -webkit-inline-box;
// display: inline-flex;

Then, it works in Edge. Is this what you were asking?

Kind regards,

Priya Khade wrote:

Andre Powroznik wrote:

Hello,

I have followed the "build a web app in 5 minutes" tutorial but in Edge, the buttons are not aligned. (in Chrome, they are) Do you have any idea how to fix this? Screenshots attached.

Thank you!

Hi, 

Have you enclosed the buttons in the container?

Enclose the buttons in the container and check once.

Thanks


Hi Priya,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I did. Following the tutorial I did not have to create any container or button, it was all done automatically. But there is a container and buttons inside. I also created a new web-app with just a container and 3 buttons, and same behavior - the buttons are aligned in Chrome but not in Edge (unless I do the css modification above).

Kind regards,