OutsystemsUI Balloon display on hover

Hi, sorry if my terminology is wrong. I am using the Balloon widget in OS11. When I hover over the widget it's linked to, it seems to perform a request on the form, which slows everything down. What I need is the ability to hover over a div and immediately display the balloon. I don't want to create my own balloon widget - Is there a way I can do this with OS11?

Thanks,

Andy.

Hi Andrew,

You have anything special inside your balloon? Because I did a small test and the balloon shows right away.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Nothing special inside the balloon just a small image and some text. The balloon shows right away, but I think there is some sort of ajax refresh going on. I have the balloon and an icon in a web block. The webblock is placed inside a List Record so there are then many instances of this web block on the page. If the user hovers over the chevron, then the balloon appears. However if the user repeatedly moves the mouse up and down over above/below icons in the record list, then a blue progress line appears at top of app.

I did create my own balloon widget that uses css/javascript and works almost perfectly. However I would like to use the normal OS11 balloon as it has other features I was struggling to code into my own balloon widget. 

Regards,

Andy.