I have an issue with the dropdown select. When I choose a value that's not first value in the list I get a console error. Something like: "Can not set property IsSelected of undefined". I did put the listbox and the dropdown select in a List Records.The select2 webblock from WebPatterns does not have this issue, so for now I can use that one.

Can please provide .oml file

Here is a test oml which has the same issue

Hi aart, 

I published your module (changed the screen to be Anonymous), and couldn't reproduce any error. The selection just works no matter which item I choose. 

Maybe you need to update the OutSystems UI framework?

Cheers.

Hi Eduardo, Did you also check the console log of your browser? The error is in there. If not, please let me know. It's true that you don't notice anything as an enduser in this example oml

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi aart, 

I published your module (changed the screen to be Anonymous), and couldn't reproduce any error. The selection just works no matter which item I choose. 

Maybe you need to update the OutSystems UI framework?

Cheers.

i had updated but still getting this error

Ok, I see it.

The error happens only the FIRST time you select a non first element in the list, and after the error happens, it does not happens again until you refresh the screen.

I'll pass this feedback to the OutSystems UI team.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers.