Process Launch event is not taking all input parameter in reference eSpace

Hi All,

I have one Process which has two input parameter and that is in separate eSpace.Now in another eSpaces I am referring  this Process and inside one action calling Launch Process, but here I can't see input parameter of LaunchProcess event.

Note: I marked process as public too.

Please find attached image for reference.

Here I have one process SMSProcess with two input parameters EventId and TestId in eSpaces1.

Now I am adding this Process dependency in eSpace2 and using this SMSProcess "LaunchSMSProcess" inside one action so that can trigger this process.But now here in this action I can only see "ProcessId" as output parameter.Both input parameters are not visible to assign value.

Thanks And Regards,

Manish 

Hi Manish,

Can you show some images to calrify what you mean?

And the obvious question: have you refreshed all references?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Manish,

Can you show some images to calrify what you mean?

And the obvious question: have you refreshed all references?

Hi Kilian,

Updated my post with image.Also I tried to publish parent eSpace and updated the dependency in child eSpace but no luck.

Hi Manish,

Could you do the following:

1. In the consumer eSpace, remove any references to the producer eSpace that contains SMSProcess.
  2. In the consumer eSpace, open the Manage Dependencies pop-up, select the producer eSpace, and check whether the Input Parameters are visible there.
  3. Check the SMSProcess Process in the pop-up, and press OK.
  4. Go to the Processes Tab, and check whether SMSProcess has the right parameters.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Manish,

Could you do the following:

1. In the consumer eSpace, remove any references to the producer eSpace that contains SMSProcess.
  2. In the consumer eSpace, open the Manage Dependencies pop-up, select the producer eSpace, and check whether the Input Parameters are visible there.
  3. Check the SMSProcess Process in the pop-up, and press OK.
  4. Go to the Processes Tab, and check whether SMSProcess has the right parameters.

Hi Kilian,

Its not showing any input parameter in Manage dependency pop up in consumer eSpace. 

Hi Manish,

That means the system doesn't know the parameters are there. So the posibilities are:

1. You haven't succesfully published the producer eSpace.
  2. You have published the producer eSpace on another environment than the one you're trying to consume it on.
  3. There's a bug in the Platform somewhere.

If it's the last one, you could try to add a dummy parameter, publish, and see whether this resolves the issue (and then removing it again).

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Manish,

That means the system doesn't know the parameters are there. So the posibilities are:

1. You haven't succesfully published the producer eSpace.
  2. You have published the producer eSpace on another environment than the one you're trying to consume it on.
  3. There's a bug in the Platform somewhere.

If it's the last one, you could try to add a dummy parameter, publish, and see whether this resolves the issue (and then removing it again).

Hi Kilian,

I don't know is that bug or not but somehow these parameters were not coming in consumers eSpace. But I resolved this issue to delete that process and created same again,And now parameters are coming in consumer eSpaces.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,

Manish Pandey

Solution

Hi Manish,

Good to hear you got it solved. Thanks for reporting back.