When use Popup Notify outsystems shot a exception "Insufficient Stack"

I'm having a problem with making Popup_Notify, so in the screen popup i make Popup_Notify, Popuo_Close and next End, the page stays loading for a time and next a exception "Insufficient Stack" appeares.

i try put debugger in every place but i can't found the problem

Someone any time have the same problem that could help me?

Your logic appears to have no flaws and by looking at your stack trace, it seems something is being recursively called endlessly and filling the stack until it overflows. 

Can you show us the logic that runs after the popup closes?

Also, consider using modals instead of popups. Modals offer a couple advantages like being responsive and being ran synchronously with the parent screen logic (you don't need to use the popupClose and the popupNotify actions).

Hi pmmv999,

That error appends in the two If cases (true and false)? Or just in one? It's possible that the problem are in "UpdateDQStatus"? I say this because in the true statement you just have a feedback message...

Regards,

Ricardo

flpmorais wrote:

Your logic appears to have no flaws and by looking at your stack trace, it seems something is being recursively called endlessly and filling the stack until it overflows. 

Can you show us the logic that runs after the popup closes?

Also, consider using modals instead of popups. Modals offer a couple advantages like being responsive and being ran synchronously with the parent screen logic (you don't need to use the popupClose and the popupNotify actions).

I have the debbuger here but he never start, the error is happening between the Popup and the Screen

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi pmmv999,

That error appends in the two If cases (true and false)? Or just in one? It's possible that the problem are in "UpdateDQStatus"? I say this because in the true statement you just have a feedback message...

Regards,

Ricardo

Yes the error is happening in the two flows

I test now using the same logic that is inside of Popup_Notify, and page crash as well

parent.OsNotifyWidget(parent.RichWidgets_Popup_Editor_notifyWidget,'test');

pmmv999 wrote:

I test now using the same logic that is inside of Popup_Notify, and page crash as well

parent.OsNotifyWidget(parent.RichWidgets_Popup_Editor_notifyWidget,'test');

What you mean "inside Popup_Notify"?

Could you perhaps provide a simplified version of the .oml with just the screen and the popup you are using?

I'm pretty sure you somehow created an infinite loop on the UI or something of the sorts.

@pmmv999

Is your popup being triggered inside the TicketNew web block? Looks like you have some kind of loop... please verify your On Notify logic.

Hi all, Sorry for the delay
Thanks to all that try to help me

i found the "problem"

So "problem" is the following:

I'm using Form and with the data from that form i was create a entity, instead of using the data from the form i use the data from variable which that form are using, and the program stop crashing.

Don´t ask me why this is happening because i don´t know
I check everything with the logic and also try to create the logic from the beginning and error appears again.

More weird is that everything that have a link to WB that cointains this form, if i try to execute any action the program crash, even if it was inside an IF Condition!

Greetings Pedro Vieira