[Google Maps] What is the correct format for (Dutch) Addresses in Google Maps Mobile component

Forge Component
(21)
Published on 2018-10-18 by Labs
21 votes
Published on 2018-10-18 by Labs

Hello,

I'm trying to show a location using an address with the google maps mobile forge component. If an address is specified, it is supposed to override the input Latitude / Longitude (even though I'm not sure about that, see below). Untill now I haven't been able to show the correct location using an address as input.

I would like to show a Dutch address. For testing purposes I tried US addresses as well, but I didn't manage to show them correctly either.

One of the attempts I tried as input (for Dutch address) was: "<HousNo><HouseNoSuffix> <Streetname>, <City>, <PostalCode>, <CountryCode>".

In the code of the GoogleMapsMobile component, in the AddMarker client action, the Marker is added by coordinates if the coordinates are valid. Am I misinterpreting something incorrectly? Or deviates the description of Address Input of SingleLocationMap block from what is executed in the code in SetMarker client action (at the same block).

Thanks in advance,

Sam

I notice that I've placed the question under the wrong component. My question is regarding [Google Maps Mobile].