integration with R Data Science

Guys,

Am new to the Integration process,Can someone give Some idea on this Integration process with  "R' Language used by Data Science.

Hello Sasidhar,

There is no direct integration with R.
If you can execute R from the command line, and if you have R installed in the server (on-premises), you may be able to create an extension that can execute it, passing arguments and retrieving files it generates with results to the OutSystems application calling the method.

Don't know if there is already something in the Forge (probably not).

What exactly are you trying to do?

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Sasidhar,

There is no direct integration with R.
If you can execute R from the command line, and if you have R installed in the server (on-premises), you may be able to create an extension that can execute it, passing arguments and retrieving files it generates with results to the OutSystems application calling the method.

Don't know if there is already something in the Forge (probably not).

What exactly are you trying to do?

Cheers.

Actually I need to get the Files from R to Outsystems and design the Dashboards with the data from R.These Dashboards in outsystems are to be given back to R and Displayed as UI in R

Solution

Hi Sasidhar,

Did you get your solution?

Recently I came to know that R supports building RestAPI using Plumber o Jug. So OutSystems can consume those exposed RestAPI and get the required data to display in the dashboard.

Let me know your opinion.

Regards

Solution