Problems for Generate Android App

Hi forum

After publishing my application with the camera plugin, it does not allow me to generate the android application.The next image is loading and there it stays.

Any suggestions

Hi Cristian

Check your build log in Service Center.

Can you tell us if you see something odd there?

Thanks

João Heleno

If you have everything properly configured, just wait a bit while the app is being generated. You can also check the progress in the Service Center as well.

Hi Cristian,

Just to add some context to Pedro answer you can read this post to check how you can check the service status and the applications being generated.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hello, check the post previously.
I found this in the health of the environment

And, with regard to waiting for the generation of the application, it remains eternally charged and generates nothing.

Thanks

Cristain

Hi Cristian,

What kind of environment you are working on? Personal, Cloud, on premises? which error you have on the deployment? what about the Mobile Apps Build Service Status?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

My environment is personal, 

When I publish the application, I have the following

It does not allow me to generate the android application, because it stays loading the option.

Thank you 

Cristian

Hi Cristian,

Sry for the late response. What was asking was in your environment health you have a cross for deployment meaning you have a problem and normally this problems have a detail if you hover on the cross.

And below that you have this 

How is yours?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo

Thank you for responding, this is what the environment shows me

Hi Christian,

You should open a support case. So outsystems can restart your deployment service.

Regards,

Marcelo