I am unable to publish due to this internal error.

I have submitted support feedback, but no response.

What is work around for this?

Hi Jacob

Can you share your module? What’s new in this last publication? Looks like some compare operation is not ok... maybe in an aggregate or something. 

Cheers

João Heleno

I have attached my module. I went through all the warnings and cleared them.

I have only been working with outsystems for 10 hours, so I am sure it is a noob mistake.

Edit: removed since you posted the module.

Let me see if can find anything.

Solution

Hi again,

Seems to be the Year input on the Targets screen. (Kinda did a publish deleting the screens 1 by 1 and then deleting the widgets 1 by 1 until it worked)

Internal errors are usually not a "noob mistake". They are usually platform errors since it's not normal to get them.

In your case there should be a TrueChange error there on the Year input because the NullValue property expression needs to have the same type as the variable.

In your case "year" is an Integer, so NullValue expression needs to be an Integer, not a Boolean. And it should be displaying an error there since "year = Year(CurrDate())" is a Boolean.

Set it to just Year(CurrDate()) and it should work fine.

Regards,

João Rosado

Solution

João Rosado wrote:

Hi again,

Seems to be the Year input on the Targets screen. (Kinda did a publish deleting the screens 1 by 1 and then deleting the widgets 1 by 1 until it worked)

Internal errors are usually not a "noob mistake". They are usually platform errors since it's not normal to get them.

In your case there should be a TrueChange error there on the Year input because the NullValue property expression needs to have the same type as the variable.

In your case "year" is an Integer, so NullValue expression needs to be an Integer, not a Boolean. And it should be displaying an error there since "year = Year(CurrDate())" is a Boolean.

Set it to just Year(CurrDate()) and it should work fine.

Regards,

João Rosado

Wow! Thank you so much for finding the issue. 

I will have to remember to publish more often to catch these types of errors.