Hi Guys, I remember there was setting or function to prevent direct URL access but i can't recall where i find that.

Can someone help me on this ?

Thanks.

Chun Wei Teh wrote:

Hi Guys, I remember there was setting or function to prevent direct URL access but i can't recall where i find that.

Thanks.

Hi Chun Wei Teh.,

I guess you are talking about the external URL. If So, External URL is located in the common UI flows

Ellakkiya Selvadurai wrote:

Chun Wei Teh wrote:

Thanks.

Hi Chun Wei Teh.,

I guess you are talking about the external URL. If So, External URL is located in the common UI flows

Hi, is not external URL.
Sample my current url are : env/project/Cinema.aspx

I have a html link to Cinema Edit in current page. 

How can i prevent user to access the edit page by input env/project/Cinema_edit.aspx in browser as i wish the html link is the only method to access the edit page.

Thanks.

Hi Chun,

If I understand your question, you want to block access to someone that can't enter that page.

So, by role, you can define it in webscreen properties:

If you want to just give access, p.e., to someone that that cinema is assigned, you can make a simple test in the begginning of the preparation of that webscreen. I'll put here an example (it's not cinema, it's other thing) but you can see the logic of that and try to do something similar:

The If condition it's up to you.

Hope this can help you. ;)

Regards,

Ricardo

Chun Wei Teh wrote:

Thanks.

Hi Chun, I don't think there's a setting for this.

I think if you really want to force people to only access from link, then one solution would be to generate a random token in the database when the person clicks the link, when they get to the page, in the preparation, you verify if they have a token, and then delete the token to prevent further accesses.

Regards

Chun Wei Teh escreveu:

Oi pessoal, lembro-me que havia configuração ou função para impedir o acesso direto à URL, mas não me lembro onde eu acho isso. 

Alguém pode me ajudar com isso ?

Obrigado.

Oi Chun

You can utilize the logic of Roles: CheckRegisteredRole in Preparation next insert a IF and applying yours actions.