[ardoHTTP] "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." with XmlToRecordList

Forge Component
(17)
Published on 20 Jan (2 days ago) by Ricardo Silva
17 votes
Published on 20 Jan (2 days ago) by Ricardo Silva

I was able to successfully make a SOAP request. Now I want to display the XML data property one by one in my webscreen.

I'm encountering a problem when using Serialization_XmlToRecordList. There's no error when I compile/publish. But when I try to display the Xml data to my Web Screen it says 

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Solution

Hello Helios,

Since you're having a problem with an action which is not a part of ardoHTTP, why are you posting this message here?

Have you checked, through debugging, that HTTPPost is returning the correct xml result from the site? Is that what's failing?

I fail to see the connection between the error you're having and the ardoHTTP component you've posted this question on.

Solution

Ricardo Silva wrote:

Hello Helios,

Since you're having a problem with an action which is not a part of ardoHTTP, why are you posting this message here?

Have you checked, through debugging, that HTTPPost is returning the correct xml result from the site? Is that what's failing?

I fail to see the connection between the error you're having and the ardoHTTP component you've posted this question on.

sorry, I seem to have posted on the wrong forum. How do I delete this? ArdoHTTP is working properly.