I can not run a web browser application. You receive an error message "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later ..." on the page. And the page is blank. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Hernai Carvalho wrote:

I can not run a web browser application. You receive an error message "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later ..." on the page. And the page is blank. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Check Error Log in Service Center or  REFRESH DEPENDENCIES.
or
You might be using OLD EXPIRED URL on Browser.

Note: Please read Eduardo's guide to asking questions, and then follow its recommendations, I'm sure it will make your interactions here much more productive.

Cheers

I would first check ServiceCenter to see what the real error is.

I have seen this happen when an anonymous user tries to access a page that is not set for anonymous, and the application is not handling this to go to a No Permissions screen.

Hi Hernai,

Did you already try to debug the homescreen preparation? You might have there an error. Something that you're calculating (not good practice, but if you have it, check for divide by zero errors or something like that) or other kind of errors.

It's better to understand what are really append if you run the debug (in this particular case, in the homescreen preparation).

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo