Unable to access image from excel with Remote location path using FileSystems

Hi,

I am trying to upload image from the excel using the component FileSystems and with the action File_ReadBinary. Excel contains file name and path.I have uploaded the image in my google drive, that link is in the excel, but couldn't fetch the image from that path.

I have uploaded the snippet of action done and the error message.

Win32Error: 997
System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path.
   at System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission.EmulateFileIOPermissionChecks(String fullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at OutSystems.NssFileSystem.CssFileSystem.MssFile_ReadBinary(String ssPath, Byte[]& ssContent, String ssDomain, String ssUsername, String ssPassword, String& ssError_message)

How can I upload image from the path loaded in the excel?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Kaarthik,

I may be wrong, but I don't think you can use FileSystem to get files in an URL...
You probably will need to use a plugin to Google Drive, like this one: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/364/google-drive-connector/?Unfollow=False

Or you can download the file with a little effort, in the logic, using something like the GetRequest_Submit.

Don't know if there is another way... (Maybe a component in Forge... If it exists).

Cheers.
Eduardo Jauch