Ho to add a jQuery plugin with datepicker dependency

Hi there,

I'm a newbie in OutSystems development and this is my first question. I'd like to add a jQuery plugin (Weekpicker), which uses the jQuery datepicker as the base. The purpose is to select a whole week in datepicker instead of selecting a day. 

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hello Farhad,

I created this sample application where the library you mentioned is being implemented.

The WeekPicker module containes a webblock that you can put in your application and it shows the field working. 

The webblock contains the Javascript that makes this work within an Expression, there you can change the Configuration to make it work like you want.

I hope this is helpful for you to understand how you can import a Jquery library and use it.

Andres Moreno

Andres Moreno wrote:

Hello Farhad,

I created this sample application where the library you mentioned is being implemented.

The WeekPicker module containes a webblock that you can put in your application and it shows the field working. 

The webblock contains the Javascript that makes this work within an Expression, there you can change the Configuration to make it work like you want.

I hope this is helpful for you to understand how you can import a Jquery library and use it.

Andres Moreno

Hi Andres, 

I cannot open in my environment (version 11) Do I need to install version 10?

Thanks,

Tiago Queirós wrote:

Hi Farhad Navaei

Is something like this?

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/SILK_UI_Framework/03_Building_UI_Through_Pattern_Composition/Using_Silk_UI_Patterns/Calendar_Pattern

regards

Hi Tiago, Thanks for the reply. It's a range selector which is great, but it's not exactly what I need. I need to select the entire week by one click.

Thanks anyway

Solution

Farhad Navaei wrote:

Andres Moreno wrote:

Hello Farhad,

Andres Moreno

Hi Andres, 

Thanks,

It should work with OS 11

I added it as a forge component, try installing it that way.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4976/jquery-week-picker

Solution

Andres Moreno wrote:

Farhad Navaei wrote:

Andres Moreno wrote:

Hello Farhad,

Andres Moreno

Hi Andres, 

Thanks,

It should work with OS 11

I added it as a forge component, try installing it that way.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/4976/jquery-week-picker

It helped. Thank you!