Can I merge my accounts without closing one of them?

Hi, 

Is it possible to merge two accounts without closing one of them? I want to move all my activity to my personal account. 

Hi Roman,

As you see yourself already it is currently not possible to keep the account open. But I think all activity is merged to the account you keep open. 

In the following guide 

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Account_and_Members_Management/How_Do_I_Transfer_My_Community_Activity_and_Certifications_From_One_Account_to_Another_and_Then_Close_It%3F

It is written:

To transfer your community achievements and activity from a duplicate account, start by logging in to your community profile.

What Information Will Be Transferred?

The following information will be transferred from the old account, whenever applicable:

• Accomplishments

• Achievements: All the achievements will be moved. However, in terms of the profile creation date, you will keep the oldest one, applicable also to the following badges: Welcome, Profile Superstar, First Idea, First Component, First Post, and MVP.

• Bootcamps Participations

• Certifications

• Different courses started

• Forge components

• Forge components' subscriptions and votes.

• Created Ideas and comments.

• Ideas' likes and followers

• Topics and Posts

• Post votes

• Private Messages

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Roman,

As you see yourself already it is currently not possible to keep the account open. But I think all activity is merged to the account you keep open. 

In the following guide 

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Account_and_Members_Management/How_Do_I_Transfer_My_Community_Activity_and_Certifications_From_One_Account_to_Another_and_Then_Close_It%3F

It is written:

To transfer your community achievements and activity from a duplicate account, start by logging in to your community profile.

What Information Will Be Transferred?

The following information will be transferred from the old account, whenever applicable:

• Accomplishments

• Achievements: All the achievements will be moved. However, in terms of the profile creation date, you will keep the oldest one, applicable also to the following badges: Welcome, Profile Superstar, First Idea, First Component, First Post, and MVP.

• Bootcamps Participations

• Certifications

• Different courses started

• Forge components

• Forge components' subscriptions and votes.

• Created Ideas and comments.

• Ideas' likes and followers

• Topics and Posts

• Post votes

• Private Messages

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel, indeed. The short answer would be 'it's not possible'. However, I don't want to close any of my two accounts, so I guess I just keep it as is for now and maybe log an idea. Thanks for your response