Hi,

I am trying to develop an application compatible with all screen sizes. As I have gone through the css of pre aplied theme I saw something like ' desktop-big' , 'desktop-small' and 'desktop-hd'. 

Please help me for what resolution does each of them support?

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Manthan Shah wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to develop an application compatible with all screen sizes. As I have gone through the css of pre aplied theme I saw something like ' desktop-big' , 'desktop-small' and 'desktop-hd'. 

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Hi Manthan Shah,

To make your design responsive. Refer this Documentation  https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/SILK_UI_Framework/05_Understanding_Responsive_and_Adaptive

Or else use Media query.

Regards.,

Ellakkiya.

Ellakkiya Selvadurai wrote:

Manthan Shah wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Hi Manthan Shah,

To make your design responsive. Refer this Documentation  https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/SILK_UI_Framework/05_Understanding_Responsive_and_Adaptive

Or else use Media query.

Regards.,

Ellakkiya.

Hi Ellakkiya,

I don't want to use silk ui to make my application responsive and I want to know the resolutions of  ' desktop-big' , 'desktop-small' and 'desktop-hd'. 

Regards,

Manthan Shah.

Solution

Hi Manthan,

When you set your page size in your browser you will see some kind of web-grid with screen resolutions mentioned in header(in OutSystems Web Applications only).
That is showing actual range which OutSystems is using. Please note that it is Range not a specific value for each resolution.

Following is the same image I have downloaded for you to easily understand the concept.

Let me know if you want any other information for the same.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Solution

Hi Palak Patel,

Thanks.

Regards,

Manthan Shah.