Hey folks,

I need to export an excel file with multi-sheet. I know that in the version 10 there's an action, called Worksheet_SelectByIndex, that can create a template, however, at work I'm using the version 8. Would Outsystems 8 have any similar action?

Hi Samuel,

I believe that direct action to download multi-sheet excel action is not available in that OS version.

But, you can go to some forge components and check version compatibility. If its supported for your OS version, then you can download and use that.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Samuel, you know that in version 8 not many people here will be able to help you.

There are several Excel extensions. The top 3 are:

• Advanced Excel: maybe (it was published in version 6 so it may be compatible with 9).
  • Excel Package: no (this one I use and includes a Worksheet_SelectByIndex, but only appeared in version 9)
  • Office Utils: no (only 9, 10)

I would try to use Advanced Excel.

Palak Patel wrote:

Hi Samuel,

I believe that direct action to download multi-sheet excel action is not available in that OS version.

But, you can go to some forge components and check version compatibility. If its supported for your OS version, then you can download and use that.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Thanks! 

I appreciate that.

Hi Samuel,

Like Nuno wrote, you have Advanced Excel. For what I see, the first stable version is for Platform 9, but is there an platform 6 version.

I think that you can try it and see if that works.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo