Publish Solution using Service Center Solution web Service
Question

Hi Team,

My requirement is to publish a solution(*.OSP) using service center solution web service.

While executing application it always displays error message invalid username and password.

I am using correct user id and password with proper publish authorization. I tried by generating MD5 hash key for a password but still, it's not working.

Kindly help me with this requirement.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sanjay

Champion

Sanjay Kumar wrote:

Hi Team,

My requirement is to publish a solution(*.OSP) using service center solution web service.

While executing application it always displays error message invalid username and password.

I am using correct user id and password with proper publish authorization. I tried by generating MD5 hash key for a password but still, it's not working.

Kindly help me with this requirement.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sanjay


Hi Sanjay,

Can you check the Sevice-Center Log for the same.

Hi, 

Please refer to the below error log from service center.

Error Message:
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> ssServiceCenter.ExcptInvalidLogin: Invalid username or password.
   at ssServiceCenter.WebServices.Solutions.Publish(String inWSusername, String inWSpassword, Byte[] inWSFile, String inWSFilename, Boolean inWSJustUpload, Boolean inWSCleanPublish, Boolean inWSFromOSPTool, WORCDBCatalogMappingRecord[] inWSCatalogMappings, String inWSReuseTablesOnMove, String& outWSMessages, Int32& outWSSolutionPubId, String& outWSPackUID, Int32& outWSPackSchemaVersion, Boolean& outWSNeedsConfiguration)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Stack:
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> ssServiceCenter.ExcptInvalidLogin: Invalid username or password.
   at ssServiceCenter.WebServices.Solutions.Publish(String inWSusername, String inWSpassword, Byte[] inWSFile, String inWSFilename, Boolean inWSJustUpload, Boolean inWSCleanPublish, Boolean inWSFromOSPTool, WORCDBCatalogMappingRecord[] inWSCatalogMappings, String inWSReuseTablesOnMove, String& outWSMessages, Int32& outWSSolutionPubId, String& outWSPackUID, Int32& outWSPackSchemaVersion, Boolean& outWSNeedsConfiguration)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at ssDeploy.WRefSolutions.WRefSolutions.Publish(String inWSusername, Boolean inWSusernameSpecified, String inWSpassword, Boolean inWSpasswordSpecified, Byte[] inWSFile, Boolean inWSFileSpecified, String inWSFilename, Boolean inWSFilenameSpecified, Boolean inWSJustUpload, Boolean inWSCleanPublish, Boolean inWSFromOSPTool, WORCDBCatalogMappingRecord[] inWSCatalogMappings, Boolean inWSCatalogMappingsSpecified, String inWSReuseTablesOnMove, Boolean inWSReuseTablesOnMoveSpecified, String& outWSMessages, Nullable`1& outWSSolutionPubId, String& outWSPackUID, Nullable`1& outWSPackSchemaVersion, Nullable`1& outWSNeedsConfiguration)
Champion

Are you using personal-like Env for this,

If yes then these configurations are not supported.

If you'd like, you can get in touch with OutSystems Support / You account manager for further details.

-Assif

assif_tiger wrote:

Are you using personal-like Env for this,


If yes then these configurations are not supported.

If you'd like, you can get in touch with OutSystems Support / You account manager for further details.

-Assif


What do you mean by personal environment? 

It's a development environment that we are using for our project and created one application to upload solution package.


Champion

Sanjay Kumar wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Are you using personal-like Env for this,


If yes then these configurations are not supported.

If you'd like, you can get in touch with OutSystems Support / You account manager for further details.

-Assif


What do you mean by personal environment? 

It's a development environment that we are using for our project and created one application to upload solution package.


I mean whether your Outsystem Platform is enterprise or personal ?


assif_tiger wrote:

Sanjay Kumar wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Are you using personal-like Env for this,


If yes then these configurations are not supported.

If you'd like, you can get in touch with OutSystems Support / You account manager for further details.

-Assif


What do you mean by personal environment? 

It's a development environment that we are using for our project and created one application to upload solution package.


I mean whether your Outsystem Platform is enterprise or personal ?


Enterprise platform


Champion

Sanjay Kumar wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Sanjay Kumar wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Are you using personal-like Env for this,


If yes then these configurations are not supported.

If you'd like, you can get in touch with OutSystems Support / You account manager for further details.

-Assif


What do you mean by personal environment? 

It's a development environment that we are using for our project and created one application to upload solution package.


I mean whether your Outsystem Platform is enterprise or personal ?


Enterprise platform


Then try for a while by Admin Account or do contact Outsystem Support.



assif_tiger wrote:

Sanjay Kumar wrote:

assif_tiger wrote:

Are you using personal-like Env for this,


If yes then these configurations are not supported.

If you'd like, you can get in touch with OutSystems Support / You account manager for further details.

-Assif


What do you mean by personal environment? 

It's a development environment that we are using for our project and created one application to upload solution package.


I mean whether your Outsystem Platform is enterprise or personal ?



It's an enterprise platform 

Hello, Sanjay

This question you posted in long back. Did you find the solution..?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.