I'm having some problems when use the IDP Mobile to Log in into a Mobile Application because the web version works.

I'm using azure external authentication but seems to fail ever-time on the exit URL condition

Index(evt_url, "MobileCloseInAppPoint") >= 0

That don't find the "MobileCloseInAppPoint" . If you have any suggestion to solve this problem tell me please.

João Pedro Martins Pereira wrote:

I'm having some problems when use the IDP Mobile to Log in into a Mobile Application because the web version works.

I'm using azure external authentication but seems to fail ever-time on the exit URL condition

Index(evt_url, "MobileCloseInAppPoint") >= 0

That don't find the "MobileCloseInAppPoint" . If you have any suggestion to solve this problem tell me please.

Hi João Pedro Martins Pereira,

Still you have problem so hopefully you will resolve your problem by following below steps.

1. Increase the length of User entity all attributes length mainly User.Name, Useername, External_id etc in IdP Data section.
2. Open User_Check action and apply Substring to all text attributes values with entity attributes length perticularly for Create User and Update User assigned values.

At the end republish IdP, IdP Mobile and Then your project.

Cheers ...!