I have an accordion which has a nested grid. The divAccordionItem Title is set the the values from the Master table within a container named "Header".

The container Header has a click event that fills the grid in the divAccordionItem Content area.

What I'm finding is that the Expand Arrow does not fall within the Header container, so it does not call the action associated with Header.Click.

How can I get the downarrow to refresh the grid on the first open? 

Thanks,

Stephanie

Hi,

Try to reduce the size of the container("Header") . Maybe the container size is large so that downarrow is disappear orelse you will use only accordion. In accordion it will show only the title it wont displays the content.

The Header container is already small enough that the downarrow is visible.

Clicking on the downarrow just does not call the same method as the Header container.

thanks,

Stephanie

StephanieG wrote:

The Header container is already small enough that the downarrow is visible.

Clicking on the downarrow just does not call the same method as the Header container.

thanks,

Stephanie

Hi,

Can you share any screenshots?

Here is what happens when the arrow is clicked:

Here is what happens when Header container is clicked:

Here is the OnHeadingClick action:

StephanieG wrote:

Here is what happens when the arrow is clicked:

Here is what happens when Header container is clicked:

Here is the OnHeadingClick action:

Hi,

From Where you store the data in db?

If you store the data in the same screen and display the data in that screen means refresh that screen after you the store the data .

If not, i think its db problem because i did that process the way you were done. its working when i refresh that screen

you try that orelse send sample oml?

No, it's not a db problem. You're right, it does refresh if you click on the header where the data is.

If you refresh the whole screen, then click on just the down-arrow, the same row comes up with an empty grid. As I said, the down arrow is outside the header div and there is no way to put it inside so it gets the click.

Solution

I found the solution to this problem. I made the grid inside a weblock, put the weblock in the content section, and now the arrow automatically fills the grid. Thanks.

Solution