Adding many column entity only selects first four columns

Is there a way I can make the default be all columns with a horizontal scroll. I have lots of columns and don't want to add all individually if I can avoid it.

Hi Bradford,

Can you be more specific about your problem? Are you talking about add an attribute in a table records?

If you're talking about that, so far as I know, it's not possible.

But let us see if someone can give us a second opinion about that.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Solution

Bradford Jones wrote:

Is there a way I can make the default be all columns with a horizontal scroll. I have lots of columns and don't want to add all individually if I can avoid it.

Hi,

No, we cant get all the columns  in the screen by default. Only explicitly we can display the column from your entity(more than 4).

Solution

Hi Bradford,

I understand your use case, You can do that, either you can put javascript on Table header and get the horizontal scroll. Other way around is you can display few columns at the time of page load let say 4 column. If user wants more column to display then give him an option of drop-down. Where it has all the column listed and then give a check box with every column. User may select whatever column he wants and give one apply button and put your logic accordingly and refresh the table. Please let me know if you need further assistance.  

-Hitesh-  

Hello Breadford

Without being more specific about what you want, will be difficult get help. 

But as Hitesh said you can achieve whatever you need, but that will became with a "price". You need to have more profound knowledge about develop in the platform.

Regards