Service center not updating logs

Hi team!

I'm not getting fresh logs on service center for a few days, both general or errors.

I checked the "Outsystems Log Service" and it's up and running. Also have the records on the log tables on the data base correctly logged.

Any idea why this happens?

Hi Susana,

Create a ticket in outsystems support. They will fix the issue.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Susana Palminha,

Assuming that the Log Service is running correctly, did you check "Configuration Tool" settings?

Regards,

Hi, i checked the configuration tool settings and it seems ok, tested the connections and all positive.

I will open a ticket on the support. Thank you!

Hi Susana,

Every Friday the log table changes and the views to the current week and last week logs also change. I would say that something went wrong during this change and your views are still pointing to the tables of past weeks.

Check this post to understand how logs work in Outsystems.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you! Indeed, my "current" cycle is 8 but i should be on Cycle 0

How do update it? I couln't understand from the article

Hi Susana,

Sry for the late reply. Unfortunately there is not much you can do. You can change the database view by hand but every Friday the Outsystems internal process that should do it will keep not working. Your best approach is really contact the Outsystems support. But now you can include a lot more information about your error. I hope this will make easier for the support to solve your problem.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Hi all, 

Just to Update: this was caused by having Data Replication activated in our database.

It was activated for long time but it caused impact after we set the database to simple.

Once we needed to keep the DB in simple mode, after we turn of Data Replication, we restarted Outsystems_log Service and the logs started to appear again on service center.

Thank you!

Solution