If I don`t renew the license ,how can I still use applicaiton be developed?

Hi , there ,

If I don`t renew the license , how I can still use the application witch I developed?

on-primised version 

Many thanks and Happy new year!

BR,

Jack

Hello Jack, 

OutSystems documentation states 

https://success.outsystems.com/Evaluation/Architecture/2_OutSystems_Platform_architecture/10_Standard_architecture_with_no_lock-in

At any point, if you ever stop your OutSystems subscription, you can retrieve and keep:

• the last version of the generated source code for your applications - so you can deploy and run them in your infrastructure with no need for custom interpreters, runtimes or any kind of proprietary library. If you have to make small changes to your applications, you can do so with standard tools (e.g. change them with Visual Studio, manage them under a standard source control system).

• your application data, in the last version of your database schema - so you can continue to use existing data for existing applications, progressively migrate or integrate it from other applications, or just keep it for historical purposes.

Amal Raj wrote:

Hello Jack, 

OutSystems documentation states 

https://success.outsystems.com/Evaluation/Architecture/2_OutSystems_Platform_architecture/10_Standard_architecture_with_no_lock-in

At any point, if you ever stop your OutSystems subscription, you can retrieve and keep:

• the last version of the generated source code for your applications - so you can deploy and run them in your infrastructure with no need for custom interpreters, runtimes or any kind of proprietary library. If you have to make small changes to your applications, you can do so with standard tools (e.g. change them with Visual Studio, manage them under a standard source control system).

• your application data, in the last version of your database schema - so you can continue to use existing data for existing applications, progressively migrate or integrate it from other applications, or just keep it for historical purposes.

Thank you Raj and do you know how to keep  in our own environment? is there any guide documents?

Do you mean how to keep an application from Enterprise to a Personal Environment ?

If yes, this is not possible as IPP does not allow Enterprise to Personal.

The only way is to take out the code and deploy it manually onto standard stack (IIS etc)

Amal Raj wrote:

Do you mean how to keep an application from Enterprise to a Personal Environment ?

If yes, this is not possible as IPP does not allow Enterprise to Personal.

The only way is to take out the code and deploy it manually onto standard stack (IIS etc)

Hi Raj ,

Happy new year !

No,I mean how to take out the Code to IiS.

I want to have the guide.

Br,

Jack

Hi Jack,

Check this document.

Regards,

Marcelo