Can't launch iOS app with Ad-Hoc build type

Hi,

I can't launch app on iOS 12 that is built using Ad-Hoc build type. My UDID is added to provisioning profile.  I have a popup saying "Untrusted enterprise Developer" however I don't see this developer and app on Settings->General->Device Management. Only my personal developer app are visible there. 

What am I missing?

Thank s for any help.

Mykola (Nick) Tkachenko wrote:

Hi,

I can't launch app on iOS 12 that is built using Ad-Hoc build type. My UDID is added to provisioning profile.  I have a popup saying "Untrusted enterprise Developer" however I don't see this developer and app on Settings->General->Device Management. Only my personal developer app are visible there. 

What am I missing?

Thank s for any help.

https://www.imyfone.com/phone-data-transfer/fix-untrusted-enterprise-developer-ios/

That what I've expected too and how it usually was, but now I don't have this developer there under "Enterprise app" section (step 4). Also If I delete my personal apps that were installed using Xcode the "Device Managemen" ("Profile") section disappears completely. I suspect something is missing on app itself that prevents iOS from identifying developer and app data.

Solution

That what I've expected too and how it usually was, but now I don't have this developer there under "Enterprise app" section (step 4). Also If I delete my personal apps that were installed using Xcode the "Device Managemen" ("Profile") section disappears completely. I suspect something is missing on app itself that prevents iOS from identifying developer and app data.

Hi can you try it by removing the profile from xcode.

Go to window -> devices -> right click on the device and click -> show provisioning profiles -> remove all profiles.
The profiles will be recreated again when you run the app again on your phone.

-------------------------------------

In iOS 9.1 and lower, go to Settings - General - Profiles - tap on your Profile - tap on Trust button.

In iOS 9.2+ & iOS 11+ go to: Settings - General - Profiles & Device Management - tap on your Profile- tap on Trust button.

In iOS 10+, go to: Settings - General - Device Management - tap on your Profile - tap on Trust button.

Thanks

Solution

Thanks assif_tiger - that helped. Any idea why that happened in the first place? 

After removing profiles and device restart I didn't;t have to "trust" developer though - app just launched without any problems.

Thanks assif_tiger - that helped. Any idea why that happened in the first place? 

After removing profiles and device restart I didn't;t have to "trust" developer though - app just launched without any problems.

Good to know,

Sure I'll look out for the same, Why it occurred that way.

Cheers