Selecting All options in ListBox Widget not working

I have ListBox1 and a Checkbox (Variable = BandSelectAll) where when I click the checkbox it is supposed to select or deselect all the options in the ListBox1. However it doesn't seem to work at all.

The two Messages are showing whether the BandSelectAll are being changed everytime I click and it doesn't change between True and False. The Assigns are assigning the SelectionAttribute to True (Left) and False (Right). What was the mistakethat I made here?

Hi Stephen,

You are doing the change on the wrong element. You need to do it on the variable you have on "Source Record List". Because when you do the Ajax Refresh this will bind this list again to ListBox and will overwrite anything there.

Regards,

Marcelo

Stephen Li wrote:

I have ListBox1 and a Checkbox (Variable = BandSelectAll) where when I click the checkbox it is supposed to select or deselect all the options in the ListBox1. However it doesn't seem to work at all.

The two Messages are showing whether the BandSelectAll are being changed everytime I click and it doesn't change between True and False. The Assigns are assigning the SelectionAttribute to True (Left) and False (Right). What was the mistakethat I made here?

Hi Stephen 

Create a new attribute at you agregate or your query and assign that value and refresh. 

It's one way :)