Complexity of exam in second attemp

Hi,

Unfortunately I couldn't clear my associate web developer exam in first attempt because so some my silly mistakes, so can anyone please help me to tell the complexity of exam in second attempt....

Regards

Vipasha

Because the exam is about the same every time, the second and third exam will always have around the same complexity of the first. But I hope they will look easier because you already went through one.

If you know what you failed, study those points and you should be fine.

Thanks Nuno your help means alot to me...... :) 

Nuno Reis wrote: U mean to say that the difficult level is same ???

Because the exam is about the same every time, the second and third exam will always have around the same complexity of the first. But I hope they will look easier because you already went through one.

vipasha sharma wrote:

Vipasha the exam Complexity never changes, no matter if you fail 1,2 or 3 times. The content of the exam is always the same, what changes is the questions or the way they are asked.

For sure you received one email after your exam with the topics that you failed during your exam. Start with those, do some exercises and then try again !

Best of luck,

Diogo Romero

Romero wrote:Thank you Diogo for ur help :)

vipasha sharma wrote:

Vipasha the exam Complexity never changes, no matter if you fail 1,2 or 3 times. The content of the exam is always the same, what changes is the questions or the way they are asked.

For sure you received one email after your exam with the topics that you failed during your exam. Start with those, do some exercises and then try again !

Best of luck,

Diogo Romero

A hint I can give you is to not only watch the videos. Also download the PDF's and study them. If there is a topic you find hard, try testing it out in Service Studio before you go to the next topic. This really helped me to complete the exam. Good luck!

Hello Vipasha,

When I prepared for my exam, the approach I followed was 

1) Go thru all the course videos (complete the learning path without fail)

2) Try out sample programs to understand the concepts properly

3) Also read the documentation 

4) I also attended a bootcamp which was helpful (but not mandatory). 

As others have already written, the complexity remains the same, irrespective of the no of attempts. 

You would have got a report which states the areas that went wrong in your exam, focus on them. 

Also during the exam, don't get tensed and try to read the questions properly as time is not an issue.

Some questions are stated in a tricky manner, maybe confusing if you do not pay attention. 

Wish you the very best in your next attempt. 

Lastly the forum is always there if you need any help !!!