How can I see which Lifetime version is active?

Hi,

When creating a support case on outsystems.com/support there is a question on the LifeTime environment version:

How can I find out for an cloud environment for our customers which version is being active?

I can only find a platform version number in Service Studio, but I don't know how to map that on the options that the support ticket gives me.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi. 

You can check how to see all versions (LifeTime, Platform, etc.) following this link:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Archive/What_version_of_OutSystems_Platform_am_I_using

Hi Tiago,

I know all that, but my point is how do I find out if version 11.0.108.0 is the Sept 2018 or Dec 2018 version as provided in the support ticket dropdown on life time version

clipboard_e43cb5646f1a7024328078197f340ea5a.png

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Hello Daniel,

I just tried to download both of these Lifetime versions 

Version 11.0.108 is the Release Sep.2018 &  and Version 11.0.303 is Release Dec.2018

Since this is a cloud environment and platform server version is matching with LifeTime setup I think  it is Release Sep.2018

Solution

Still I think it would be informative that OutSystems mentions the version number 11.0.xxx.x so that we don't have to download to find out.

I have the same problems with Service Center. We are on 11.0.108.0 but I don't know whether this is the Jan.2019 or the Jan.2019 CP1 version. Would be nice to have a table somewhere so I know which releasenotes I should read.