Data Queries and Widgets II

Hi,

I am new and just learning to program with Outsystems.

I am working my way through Data Queries and Widgets II course/tutorial. I am stuck at the moment. 

I am on "Data Queries and Widgets II" section Part 3: Display the participants of a movie and I can manage to do the step 5 a). this is the unbroken down step.

Can someone break down these steps for me so I can continue with the Tutorial please? that would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance,

Hi Iman Nadim,

Here is asked for you to do this:

1) Add an aggregate to preparation (drag and drop Crew entity)

2) Return only the columns PersonId and FullName (in the correspondent column select group by)

3) Order the results by attribute FullName

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your quick response, unfortunately this is stil unclear to me. Would you be able to break is down furthermore?

Iman Nadim wrote:

Hi,

I am new and just learning to program with Outsystems.

I am working my way through Data Queries and Widgets II course/tutorial. I am stuck at the moment. 

I am on "Data Queries and Widgets II" section Part 3: Display the participants of a movie and I can manage to do the step 5 a). this is the unbroken down step.

Can someone break down these steps for me so I can continue with the Tutorial please? that would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance,

Hi Iman Nadim,

Refer the attachment screenshot.

You need to repeat the step 3 as mentioned in the tutorial but the changes over here is: filters will be 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

PersonMovieRole.MovieId = MovieId

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

PersonMovieRole.PersonRoleId = Entities.PersonRole.Crew

You need to repeat the steps till (n) in part 3 just change the filter as mentioned above.

In the sorting, you need to sort by fullname with order as ascending.

Hope this helps you!!

Hi Priya,

Thank you, with your help I figured it out.

Solution

Iman Nadim wrote:

Hi Priya,

Thank you, with your help I figured it out.

Hi,

Will you please mark this as a solution. This will help others if they are encountered with the same problem.

Thanks

Solution