Silk Ui calendar

Hi,

Onclick on search button i don't want the content of calendar input field to refresh 

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hi Ronan T,

in the refresh action you are making an ajax refresh to this calendar input field or to a content where he is?

If true, try to make an ajax refresh just to the results and filters you want to.

Best regards

Patrícia

Patrícia Oliveira wrote:

Hi Ronan T,

in the refresh action you are making an ajax refresh to this calendar input field or to a content where he is?

If true, try to make an ajax refresh just to the results and filters you want to.

Best regards

Patrícia

Hi Patrícia,

i am not refreshing the container or input field of calendar even though the input field is not displaying the value for calendar but for all other things like combobox or text input field it is holding the value onclick of search button

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hi Ronan,

Can you share with us your OML, or, at least, some prints?

It will be better to understand the question and help you.

Thanks!

Regards,

Ricardo

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi Ronan,

Can you share with us your OML, or, at least, some prints?

It will be better to understand the question and help you.

Thanks!

Regards,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

I am not suppose to do that.

Thanks,

Ronan T

Why can't you share some screenshots of the code? OML i might understand, but i see no harm in sharing screenshots. If there is sensitive data, blur it out.

Hi Ronan T,

below, an example of an input field that i have in my app, and it woks. In refresh action i just have an ajax refresh to a table.

Confirm that what you have in InputWidgetId is the id of your input field.

Hope this help.

Patrícia

Niels Favreau wrote:

Why can't you share some screenshots of the code? OML i might understand, but i see no harm in sharing screenshots. If there is sensitive data, blur it out.

Hi Niels Favreau,

Please go through the attached image and suggest something .

Thanks,

Ronan T.

Hi Ronan T.,

From your screenshot, we have no idea how your calendar is configured, what action flow are you showing us, nothing...

If that action flow belongs to the screen action used on your search button, I'd say your search button is configured to use method Submit, which means that when the execution reaches the End node of your Action flow it will re-execute the Preparation of the Screen and re-render the entire screen. If that's the case I suggest you review the online training, in particular the Screen Lifecycle: Interaction and Screen Lifecycle: Ajax Interaction lessons to better understand how the platform behaves when using each of the possible Methods.

Hope this helps!

Niels Favreau wrote:

Hi,

When i select date and click on the search button the date present in the date widget will go off..but search is happening properly.

and my query is till i refresh the page ,selected date should stay in their respective widget. how can i achive this!???

Ronan T wrote:

Niels Favreau wrote:

Hi,

When i select date and click on the search button the date present in the date widget will go off..but search is happening properly.

and my query is till i refresh the page ,selected date should stay in their respective widget. how can i achive this!???

Hello Ronan T,

Try this using session variable.

Suhas Jamdade wrote:

Ronan T wrote:

Niels Favreau wrote:

Hi,

Hello Ronan T,

Try this using session variable.

Hi Suhas Jamdade,

I have another 2 fields along with date..those are working fine using local variable only.

Hello Ronan,

It is very difficult to help when there is so little information.

1. Be a local or a session variable, a SUBMIT or an AJAX SUBMIT will not change the value on them automatically.

2. If the input with the DATE is being reset on a SUBMIT or AJAX SUBMIT, then something else must be happening, and I think on these possibilities:

• You are doing a Submit and in the "Screen Action" called, or in the "Preparation" (that will be called), you are SETTING the value of the variable associated with the input to NullDate().
  • You are doing an Ajax Submit and in the "Screen Action" called, you are SETTING the value of the variable associated with the input to NullDate().

3. If you are navigating again to the same page in a SUBMIT or AJAX SUBMIT, the local variables will be reset (probably is not what you're doing).

Can you check your code and tell us what are you doing, when you press the Search button, and how it is configured (Submit or Ajax Submit)?

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Ronan,

It is very difficult to help when there is so little information.

1. Be a local or a session variable, a SUBMIT or an AJAX SUBMIT will not change the value on them automatically.

2. If the input with the DATE is being reset on a SUBMIT or AJAX SUBMIT, then something else must be happening, and I think on these possibilities:

• You are doing a Submit and in the "Screen Action" called, or in the "Preparation" (that will be called), you are SETTING the value of the variable associated with the input to NullDate().
  • You are doing an Ajax Submit and in the "Screen Action" called, you are SETTING the value of the variable associated with the input to NullDate().

3. If you are navigating again to the same page in a SUBMIT or AJAX SUBMIT, the local variables will be reset (probably is not what you're doing).

Can you check your code and tell us what are you doing, when you press the Search button, and how it is configured (Submit or Ajax Submit)?

Cheers.

Hi Eduardo Jauch,

1. We have used local variable and ajax submit.

2.We have implemented same screen action for pagination and search 

3.we are refreshing the aggregate in ResetPagination,But the value of input variable which is bind to the input calendar field is not getting changed whichever value we have selected it remains the same.but the input filed is getting refreshed.

Thanks,

Ronan T

Ronan T,

if you have two more date fields working properly, I suggest deleting the component and making it exactly the same as the others.

Regards

Patrícia