[OutSystems UI Mobile] CarouselUpdate always got Error

Forge Component
(36)
Published on 8 Jan (12 days ago) by OutSystems R&D
36 votes
Published on 8 Jan (12 days ago) by OutSystems R&D

When I try to update carousel after clear the list and append it with the new data it always return "cannot read property queryselector of null", i tried other function from carousel too such as Carousel GoTo etc but it still return the same error. Im using OS 10 (since its from old development). If its the bug from old version, can you help me to update this component to the latest for OS version 10. Thx

Processing Upload...

Abdiel Alvin wrote:

When I try to update carousel after clear the list and append it with the new data it always return "cannot read property queryselector of null", i tried other function from carousel too such as Carousel GoTo etc but it still return the same error. Im using OS 10 (since its from old development). If its the bug from old version, can you help me to update this component to the latest for OS version 10. Thx

Hi Abdiel Alvin,

Please find the attached Sample OML.

Updating carousel on home screen after clear the list (dummy list) and append it with the new data on DeleteOnClick function.

Make sure you refresh aggregate after process completion.

Outsystems platform version - 11
mobile version (iOS) - 11.4, 12

Hope this helps.
Thanks

Solution

I just solved it, so the error occured when the updated list is empty / the current list is empty, so it will produce that error, its quite confusing since I use slider and there is some point when the variable is updated with the slider and the list become empty.

Solution