Getting error by using Button Group in Mobile app

Hello,

I'm using button group in my mobile app form and set its property Mandatory true, its working fine on create new item but when I'm updating any item, getting client side error "Required field" and value is already selected.

Thanks,

Kamlesh

Kamlesh Rajput wrote:

Hello,

I'm using button group in my mobile app form and set its property Mandatory true, its working fine on create new item but when I'm updating any item, getting client side error "Required field" and value is already selected.

Thanks,

Kamlesh

Hi Can you share the respective OML or action.

Thanks

assif_tiger wrote:

Kamlesh Rajput wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

Kamlesh

Hi Can you share the respective OML or action.

Thanks

Thanks Kamal,

I went through the OML, not able to work on it completely as of some dependencies.

If you are using the same screen for Update, based on whether the inputParam is set or not, the you have to take an associated variable for each input you are using.

And then set the Variable in onReady Action of Screen based on InputParam Id from your Aggregate.

Thus when you create a new Item, the variable will be empty & while you go for an update, the variable will be  initalize by the value which you stored. [ In you case it is Constant you defined]

Thanks

Hi!

I'm facing the same problem... It seems a bug of Outsystems ...

Hi, 

We can handle this bug by applying mandatory true/false on the conditional basis:

Thanks,

Kamlesh

Hi all,

I have the same issue during the Mobile Developer course exercises. And while your suggestion works @Kamlesh Rajput, that's only a workaround, not a permanent solution. :/ I hope this will work again in the future.

Best regards,

Michael