Combo box in a editable issue

Hello,

In an editable one of the columns contains a combo box. When I select a value and save the record, it is recorded correctly in the DB table, however in the listing the value that appears is always the first of the source of the combo box, instead of the one contained in the row.
Can someone help please?


Are you using the .current from the widget and not from the source when saving?

Is the source from the combobox bound to the widget's attribute?

If possible share some screenshots or an OML file which is displaying the information I just asked! :D

Niels Favreau wrote:

Are you using the .current from the widget and not from the source when saving?

Is the source from the combobox bound to the widget's attribute?

If possible share some screenshots or an OML file which is displaying the information I just asked! :D






Carlos Messias wrote:

Niels Favreau wrote:

Are you using the .current from the widget and not from the source when saving?

Is the source from the combobox bound to the widget's attribute?

If possible share some screenshots or an OML file which is displaying the information I just asked! :D







Hi Carlos,

If you are having problems in the listing is that part that we need to check. From what you said the save is working fine.

Regards,

Marcelo


Hi

The first image concerns server action "preparation"


Regards

Carlos Messias

Hi, 


Look at the SQL "Renovar" . Are you excluding the used options? 

If so the current value is not there, and can not be shown.

Hope to have helped.

Regards

Graça

Maria da Graça Peixoto wrote:

Hi, 


Look at the SQL "Renovar" . Are you excluding the used options? 

If so the current value is not there, and can not be shown.

Hope to have helped.

Regards

Graça

Hi Graça,


Sorry, but I do not understand your question. The SQL "Renovar" returns 3 records.
The field "Resposta" is filled only with one of these records, say "S", "N", "N / A".
Thus it is not possible for the field to have a different value from those obtained by SQL.

regards

Carlos Messias

Hi Carlos,

If you are having problems in the listing is that part that we need to check. From what you said the save is working fine.

https://cambosports24.com

da vet1986 wrote:

Hi Carlos,

If you are having problems in the listing is that part that we need to check. From what you said the save is working fine.

https://cambosports24.com

Hi,

Exactly, what do you need me to send?


Regards

CM



Carlos Messias wrote:

da vet1986 wrote:

Hi Carlos,

If you are having problems in the listing is that part that we need to check. From what you said the save is working fine.

https://cambosports24.com

Hi,

Exactly, what do you need me to send?


Regards

CM





I believe the problem is due to the fact that the column source is the SQL, although it has associated the variable returned by the aggregate.
So when the listing is executed, SQL populates the column and the variable value is never shown.
How can this be solved?


Carlos Messias wrote:

Carlos Messias wrote:

da vet1986 wrote:

Hi Carlos,

If you are having problems in the listing is that part that we need to check. From what you said the save is working fine.

https://cambosports24.com

Hi,

Exactly, what do you need me to send?


Regards

CM





I believe the problem is due to the fact that the column source is the SQL, although it has associated the variable returned by the aggregate.
So when the listing is executed, SQL populates the column and the variable value is never shown.
How can this be solved?



I apologize and thank you all. The problem was simple after all. I forgot to refresh the data structure. In BD the field had a different type than the application.

best regards

CM