List Bulk Select error

Hi Team,

I am using List_BulkSelect from RichWidgets, and I noticed that when I tick to select all, all of the records were selected

but when I unticked one of the records, the widget for select all was still active.

Is there a way to solve this? 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nhorwin


Nhorwin John Villano wrote:

Hi Team,

I am using List_BulkSelect from RichWidgets, and I noticed that when I tick to select all, all of the records were selected

but when I unticked one of the records, the widget for select all was still active.

Is there a way to solve this? 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nhorwin


Norwhin

I think this behavior is correct. Cause you select all checkbox with bulk. And unticked only one. All check box remain ticked cause you asked to select all boxes.



CMateus wrote:

Nhorwin John Villano wrote:

Hi Team,

I am using List_BulkSelect from RichWidgets, and I noticed that when I tick to select all, all of the records were selected

but when I unticked one of the records, the widget for select all was still active.

Is there a way to solve this? 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nhorwin


Norwhin

I think this behavior is correct. Cause you select all checkbox with bulk. And unticked only one. All check box remain ticked cause you asked to select all boxes.



Hi CMateus,

Thanks for the response, but what I mean is that the select all checkbox(placed on the header) should be unticked also when I unticked one of the records.

Is there a possible way to attain that?

Thanks


Hi all,

Has the ability to do a check all/check none been completed?

I'm currently trying to create a list with these check box features using Structures and Session Variables instead of Javascript.

- Jef

Nhorwin John Villano wrote:

CMateus wrote:

Nhorwin John Villano wrote:

Hi Team,

I am using List_BulkSelect from RichWidgets, and I noticed that when I tick to select all, all of the records were selected

but when I unticked one of the records, the widget for select all was still active.

Is there a way to solve this? 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nhorwin


Norwhin

I think this behavior is correct. Cause you select all checkbox with bulk. And unticked only one. All check box remain ticked cause you asked to select all boxes.



Hi CMateus,

Thanks for the response, but what I mean is that the select all checkbox(placed on the header) should be unticked also when I unticked one of the records.

Is there a possible way to attain that?

Thanks


Hi Nhorwin John Villano,


did you solved?


At aggregate you can create an attribute "Selected" 

Create a new var "Check All" 


Create on change Action : 


This action select all.


if you change the check box, create a new screenAction :

Try it =)


Hope I could help,

Best Regards