[FullCalendar 2] Unable to activate the resize function

Forge Component
(23)
Published on 29 Mar (3 weeks ago) by Daniel Filipe
23 votes
Published on 29 Mar (3 weeks ago) by Daniel Filipe

Hi,

I implemented the calendar for an application that I have and it's working perfectly. Now I need to enable the resize & drag/drop functions to allow the user to modify events directly in the calendar.

So, in order to do that I went to the CalendarConfigurable screen of the FullCalendarSample and I copied/pasted some of the input parameter attributes of the calendar.

The thing is even though I set the "editable" as true for each event of the calendar and for the calendar component itself, it still doesn't allow me to resize events on the browser (the mouse pointer doesn't even change to the double-sided arrow or the hand).

Is there something that I'm missing? I'm gonna paste images of how I'm doing it:

Calendar input parameters

How I'm assigning the event attributes to populate the calendar

Thanks,

Tomas.

Do you have any js errors in the browser console? Have you tried a different syntax for "editable: true", maybe something like "'editable': true" or "{'editable': true}"? 

Hi Roman, 

Thanks for your response. I just tried the items you suggested. Changing the syntax for editable did not work. There were a few errors, however. Can you provide any insights on these? 

Joseph Valencia wrote:

Hi Roman, 

Thanks for your response. I just tried the items you suggested. Changing the syntax for editable did not work. There were a few errors, however. Can you provide any insights on these? 

Hi, can you share the sample oml so I can reproduce the issue? 

Hi Roman. I am not sure how to export the sample oml. Can you help me figure out how to do this, and I'll share it with you? 

Hi Roman, 

I'm uploading a sample .oap file that we used to implement the calendar. We used the CalendarBackground setup, so if you could troubleshoot in that portion of the sample application, it would be much appreciated. 

Again, I sincerely appreciate all your help and insights. 

Joseph Valencia wrote:

Hi Roman, 

I'm uploading a sample .oap file that we used to implement the calendar. We used the CalendarBackground setup, so if you could troubleshoot in that portion of the sample application, it would be much appreciated. 

Again, I sincerely appreciate all your help and insights. 

Hi Joseph, what is your problem again? I've downloaded and published your oap file and resize/dragging is working for me. Please see the attached video. 

Thanks,

Roman

Hi all,

have you been able to fix this issue? I seem to have the same problem, the elements seem to be resizable but if I try, the cursor changes to the "not allowed" icon and a "click" action is returned for that Element.

I used the same method to assign editable = true and entered some values in the EventDraggingAndResizingJSON parameter as shown below: