Navigate one image at a time for Carousel

Using Carousel in Column, the base.$elem.width always set to the width of the column; this affects navigating one image at a time when click on the button. Is it possible to set the value to the width of the image? And how?

Or there is other way to achieve the same result?

QIUYAN LI wrote:

Using Carousel in Column, the base.$elem.width always set to the width of the column; this affects navigating one image at a time when click on the button. Is it possible to set the value to the width of the image? And how?

can i have oml of it please

Hi QIUYAN LI,

Carousel in Column the base width always set to the width of the column. So you have to remove the columns and set attributes style manually.

Refer to the screenshot:

Use: "width:100%"

Hope this helps!
Thanks

Viraj Kataria wrote:

Hi QIUYAN LI,

Carousel in Column the base width always set to the width of the column. So you have to remove the columns and set attributes style manually.

Refer to the screenshot:

Use: "width:100%"

Hope this helps!
Thanks

Thank you for the reply.

I included this in the style of the Carousel.

.col {
    overflow: hidden;
}

However, where should I place "width: 100%"? The container containing Carousel?

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

QIUYAN LI wrote:

Sorry, it is not convenient to share the oml due to privacy.  

Amreen Shaikh wrote:

QIUYAN LI wrote:

Please check the image.You can change through container css.