I don't want to publish, I don't even know what changed.

Can I view what the system thinks I changed so I can un do it? The Editor (Service Studio) is telling me I can't view my data until I publish. But as far as I know, I did not change anything. I don't want to publish a mistake. 

Thanks

Where is the "Comission" entity? Local eSpace or you reference the entity?

If is referenced check the manage dependencies to see if the entity reference is updated

In my Local eSpace I assume. The Entity is part of a module we created.

Thanks for the quick response. I did see that I can view the data of the Entity when in the module that refrences the module with the entity. Weird.

Is there a way to see what changed? The system obviously thinks I changed something because it shows the "green 1" at the top.
Thanks

Hi,

You want to compare with your last published version?

You can click in the compare button:

If you have differences that will appear.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

"The modules being compared have no differences" is the result when I click that button. 

So I am not sure why it showing the Green Number 1 as if I made a change. 

Thanks for you thoughts and help today.

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi,

You want to compare with your last published version?

You can click in the compare button:

If you have differences that will appear.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Hi,

whenever you change something, moving widgets, adding entities you will get the publish-button.

My guess is that you added the entity, hence the preview is unavailable until you published the new datamodel.

and you will make mistakes, no matter what ;)

Solution

If you have no differences and if you want (it's always your choice), you can always publish it. If you detect that something is wrong you can always restore from previous version:

Just click in "Module" and select "Open other versions".

Regards,

Ricardo

Solution

Perfect, thanks for all your help today.

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

If you have no differences and if you want (it's always your choice), you can always publish it. If you detect that something is wrong you can always restore from previous version:

Just click in "Module" and select "Open other versions".

Regards,

Ricardo