Hi,

   I am creating Mobile Application, In this application create database Aggregates Start Date and End Date in this Datatype Set To Date Time().start Date Set Default Value properties Cur date(),End Date will be show in Current Date plus One.

Ramesh Kannan.v wrote:

Hi,

   I am creating Mobile Application, In this application create database Aggregates Start Date and End Date in this Datatype Set To Date Time().start Date Set Default Value properties Cur date(),End Date will be show in Current Date plus One.

Hi Ramesh,

It's a bit tricky for anyone here to help you,  If the question is not clear.

Can you please post a proper question exactly what you need ?

Thanks


Ramesh Kannan.v wrote:

Hi,

   I am creating Mobile Application, In this application create database Aggregates Start Date and End Date in this Datatype Set To Date Time().start Date Set Default Value properties Cur date(),End Date will be show in Current Date plus One.

Hi Ramesh Kannan.v,

what is the problem that you are facing?

Can you elaborate it properly?


The end date visible in calendar Input widget Current Date+1. past date will be show in  Disable. 

 how to set Default Value AddDays(CurrDate(),1) in Input Calendar widget.


Ramesh Kannan.v wrote:

The end date visible in calendar Input widget Current Date+1. past date will be show in  Disable. 

 how to set Default Value AddDays(CurrDate(),1) in Input Calendar widget.


for past date "AddDays(currdate(),-1)" Use this in the initial date field in the calendar widget


Koushik Prathi wrote:

Ramesh Kannan.v wrote:

The end date visible in calendar Input widget Current Date+1. past date will be show in  Disable. 

 how to set Default Value AddDays(CurrDate(),1) in Input Calendar widget.


for past date "AddDays(currdate(),-1)" Use this in the initial date field in the calendar widget


Hi that's not calendar widget it is input widget input type date time format.

When we define Adddays(currdate(),-1) in input widgets.