Input_AutoComplete not working in version 11

I copied something from a version 10 web application to 11. See for example https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_create_a_search_field_with_autocomplete. When i debug my application the OnNotify destination is never triggered. On the other hand i don't have the possibility to add events. Anyone with the same experience and a solution maybe?

Best regards,

Leen Rietveld.

Hi Leen,

Attaching OML for Autocomplete.  For add event, are you using forge components Events. Have you tried this one.

-Hitesh-

I find a bug on advanced query builder. I have some expand in line parameters but I can't fill the input to test the query. It shows a empty dropdown and I can't insert a values. The bug wasn't fixed after install version 11.0.208

Leen Rietveld wrote:

I copied something from a version 10 web application to 11. See for example https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_create_a_search_field_with_autocomplete. When i debug my application the OnNotify destination is never triggered. On the other hand i don't have the possibility to add events. Anyone with the same experience and a solution maybe?

Best regards,

Leen Rietveld.

Hi Leen Rietveld,

Refer the attched oml. Hope this helps you!!!

Nelson Inácio wrote:

I find a bug on advanced query builder. I have some expand in line parameters but I can't fill the input to test the query. It shows a empty dropdown and I can't insert a values. The bug wasn't fixed after install version 11.0.208

Hi Nelson,

You should probably have created a new Topic for this, as it seems unrelated to the current discussion.

As it is, it is a known (painful!) bug that is expected to be fixed on the next Service Studio version.

Hi Leen,

If you open the OutSystems Platform's Users application, it makes use of Input_AutoComplete and is working, even on OutSystems 11. If you can explain what you're doing, we may be better suited to answer you? Did you follow the tutorial documentation you linked to in your original post?

Also, Events are a first-class citizen on OutSystems 11, you can add them to your own Web Blocks (right click on a Web Block definition and Add Event).