Thread is being aborted on REST Call

Hi All,

I am facing thread being aborted issue when I am executing multiple REST calls in a timer. We have checked the REST endpoint logs but there are no error logged. Below are the logs from Monitoring system -

Thread was being aborted.
   at ssPLM_QAD_Lib.Actions.ActionQAD_maintainItemSitePlanning_RM_Lib(HeContext heContext, STItemSitePlanningStructure inParamItemSitePlanning, String inParamDomainCode, Boolean inParamIsRollback, String& outParamResponseXML)
   at ssPLM_Admin_Business.RsseSpacePLM_QAD_Lib.MssQAD_maintainItemSitePlanning_RM_Lib(HeContext heContext, IRecord inParamItemSitePlanning, String inParamDomainCode, Boolean inParamIsRollback, String& outParamResponseXML)
   at ssPLM_Admin_Business.Actions.ActionQAD_maintainItemSitePlanning_RM_BL(HeContext heContext, STItemSitePlanningStructure inParamItemSitePlanning, String inParamDomainCode, Int64 inParamTransactionNumber, Boolean inParamIsRollback, Int64 inParamAuditid, Int32 inParamExcelRowNumber, String& outParamResponseResult, String& outParamResponseMessage, String& outParamRresponseContext)
   at ssPLM_Bulk_Load_UI.RsseSpacePLM_Admin_Business.MssQAD_maintainItemSitePlanning_RM_BL(HeContext heContext, IRecord inParamItemSitePlanning, String inParamDomainCode, Int64 inParamTransactionNumber, Boolean inParamIsRollback, Int64 inParamAuditid, Int32 inParamExcelRowNumber, String& outParamResponseResult, String& outParamResponseMessage, String& outParamRresponseContext)
   at ssPLM_Bulk_Load_UI.Actions.ActionBulkApproveRM(HeContext heContext)

Please provide your suggestions.

Hi Unnati Khanorkar,

How long has your timer been running? did the timer give an error?

This error could be caused by the timer reaching its timeout and aborting, I guess.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Unnati Khanorkar,

How long has your timer been running? did the timer give an error?

This error could be caused by the timer reaching its timeout and aborting, I guess.

Hi Jorge,

It was not more that 10 mins the timer was running for and also I have checked the timeout for timer in service center and it was set to 50 mins.