Mac Users, We Need Your help!

Hi, friends of the Mac ecosystem.

I’m Marina, a Product Designer at OutSystems who’s passionate about our Mac version of Service Studio! :)

As you know, last year we launched our first Technical Preview of Service Studio for Mac, and I’m keen on understanding how you’ve been using it, what you feel could be improved, and how we can continue to build a great experience for all of you day-to-day Mac users.

Love it, hate it, can’t spend a day without it? I want to know! Can you spare 10 minutes to tell us what you think? Just follow the link to our short survey below, and you can help us make Service Studio for Mac even better. 

Take the Survey »

Thanks so much!

Have a great weekend, and keep developing great apps!

Marina

Thanks for posting the survey, Marina!  I am having an issue on the last question, which prompts for your e-mail.  Regardless of if I put one in, or if I leave it blank, it will not let me proceed.

I am so sorry for this mistake. Thanks for pointing this out.
It is solved now, you can finish the survey :)

Craig St. Jean wrote:

Thanks for posting the survey, Marina!  I am having an issue on the last question, which prompts for your e-mail.  Regardless of if I put one in, or if I leave it blank, it will not let me proceed.

Do I have to start the survey over?  I've tried refreshing, clearing cache and refreshing, etc. and I still get the error.

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the reply. 

It seems that your survey isn't updating to the newer version - as you started it, the survey you're taking is now stuck with that instance/version of it :) No hot refresh in this case.

We can see the answers for the incomplete survey, no worries. If you'd just want to go to the first question - Why are you interested on the OutSystems Development Environment on the Mac operating system? - and state there who you are, and whether you're available for contacts by Marina and how (your email, in that case, and/or for the badge) - we'll know it came from you.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble! :)

Hi guys!

I really would like to thank you all for your participations so far!
Your feedback is valuable to us and we really want to build the best experience that suits all your needs.
Feel free to express all your opinions... they will move us forward :)

Wow!
We are amazed by the number of answers we got this far!

Thank you so much for all your participation and your engagement with us.
We are analyzing all the data and we are grateful that we can learn from your own personal experience and grow closer to you.

Once again, thank you so much :)

Craig St. Jean wrote: I have had the same issue. Therefore I could not finish the survey. Too bad. If you still need info, just let me know. 

Rachid Louchahi wrote:

Craig St. Jean wrote: I have had the same issue. Therefore I could not finish the survey. Too bad. If you still need info, just let me know. 

Hi Rachid!
First of all thank you so much for participating :).

We are so sorry for the trouble. If you want you can leave your information and whether you're available for contacts and/or badge on the first question - Why are you interested on the OutSystems Development Environment on the Mac operating system? - as we recommended for Craig.

We are analysing everyone's feedback and your opinion is valuable to us and we don't want to miss it.

Once again thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi guys!

Your enthusiasm has been overwhelming :) We got so many answers!

The survey will however close the tomorrow, 8th February.

If you still have something to say or want to help out you can still participate.
Thank you so much for everything.