Views
Comments
Solved
Unable to upload a demo app
Question

I have built an extension and its corresponding demo app. When uploading the same, I get an error on forge 

"Demo platform version is not compatible with component's platform version". 

I have uploaded the component but unable to upload the demo app due to the above error. 

Thanks in advance

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi

Uploaded a new version of the extension along with the demo and its working fine now. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Amal Raj,

This is happening to others also, it's an error and I think was already reported. However you can allways report your case also, to OutSystems.

Regards,

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi 

Checked the forums but did not find any reference.

Thanks for the quick response. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Amal Raj,

There are no references in the foruns yet, you were the first to post here. However some colleagues already detected the same issue. Nevertheless you can also report the issue to OutSystems team :)

Regards,

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi

Uploaded a new version of the extension along with the demo and its working fine now. 

Yes, I am also facing same issue . getting issue while uploading the demo application. is there any solution for this issue?

Amal Raj : What do you mean by uploaded a new version of extension? could you please help me understanding the steps ? does it mean you have created a new extension? , I will create another extension and will try to upload once. Thank You!

Hi Amal,

I have tried almost all the ways, but still not able to upload the demo application. Could you please help me understand what steps exactly you have followed?

FYI, I have followed below steps:

1. I have download the latest out systems version which is now in sync with integration studio.
  2. I have created the extension once again with newly downloaded integration studio.
  3. Then, i have created new demo application and added the extension and tried to upload to forge , its giving same error "Demo platform version is not compatible with component's platform version "
Capture.PNG