Redshift connector does not work properly.

When clicking the "Test Connection" button, an attached image error will occur. How can I solve it?

I made the following preparations to use the Redshift connector.

1. Stop all outsystems and IIS services

2. Copy ardo.DatabaseProvider.PostgreSQL.dll and ardo.DatabaseProvider.Redshift.dll to C: \ Program Files \ Outsystems \ Platform Server \ plugins \ database

NOTE: Make sure to open properties and unblock the DLL's if they are blocked

3. Run Configuration Tool, when "Apply and Exit":

a. Start the outsystems and IIS services

b. Install Service Center

Hi. Is this an on premise install of the platform? What version of the platform? Can you point me to where you got the installation for the redshift connector files  - my quick search didn't find it posted yet. What version of .NET do you have installed and configured? Based on the screenshot above, my first guess is there is a mismatch in the .NET version

Stacey Levine wrote:

Hi. Is this an on premise install of the platform? What version of the platform? Can you point me to where you got the installation for the redshift connector files  - my quick search didn't find it posted yet. What version of .NET do you have installed and configured? Based on the screenshot above, my first guess is there is a mismatch in the .NET version

Hi Stacey,

I installed it on premise.
The platform version is 11.0.108.0.
The installation location of the connector is as follows.
C: \ Program Files \ Outsystems \ Platform Server \ plugins \ database

Can you validate what version of Redshift you are using? What version of .NET you have installed on the server?

Stacey Levine wrote:

Can you validate what version of Redshift you are using? What version of .NET you have installed on the server?

PostgreSQL 8.0.2
.NET Framework 4.7.1

I'm trying to check to see what version of Redshift this was created against. I will let you know as soon as I can.