Cannot reply to a ticket that is in state "waiting for my reply"

Hello,

I opened a ticket and after a while, a staff member asked me for some info and i could not reply to ticket to answer that request.

Does anyone have this issue or does the staff member did something wrong?

when i say tickets, i am refering to this "https://www.outsystems.com/SupportPortal/"

Thank you

Solution

Hi Carlos,

Were you logged on with the right user, i.e. one also having access to the support portal? Not just anyone can answer cases, and not anyone being able to see them can answer.

That said, you can also answer by e-mail, if you do it from the e-mail address associated with an account that has access (and if not, the administrator gets a request to authorize you).

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Carlos,

Were you logged on with the right user, i.e. one also having access to the support portal? Not just anyone can answer cases, and not anyone being able to see them can answer.

That said, you can also answer by e-mail, if you do it from the e-mail address associated with an account that has access (and if not, the administrator gets a request to authorize you).

Hi Killian,

Yes  i am logged with my only outsystems account.

I am gona try to reply by email.

Thank you for the answer.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Carlos,

The outsystems team seem to have fixed the issue of not be able to reply to your own ticket. As a work around i can use Kilian solution.

Thanks for the feedback :).