List Bulk Select not selectable

I have a table records populated with a single attribute of a static entity in one column, and a list bulk select widget in the other.  The list bulk select widget points to the table records widget and an attribute for a structure.  The structure attribute is a boolean added to the aggregate that calls the static entity to populate the table records.

At runtime it displays all the static entities and each has a corresponding checkbox.  However none of the checkboxes can be selected.  Anyone know what the problem might be?

Solution

Sienna wrote:

I have a table records populated with a single attribute of a static entity in one column, and a list bulk select widget in the other.  The list bulk select widget points to the table records widget and an attribute for a structure.  The structure attribute is a boolean added to the aggregate that calls the static entity to populate the table records.

At runtime it displays all the static entities and each has a corresponding checkbox.  However none of the checkboxes can be selected.  Anyone know what the problem might be?

Hello Sienna,

Have you looked into this bulk select property?

From what i can understand from this:

You need to set it to a variable of YOUR own to get the BulkSelect available for user interaction.

Hope it helps

Regards

Solution

Got it, thanks!