How to use ButtonDropDown

Hello everyone!!

When I drap and drop ButtonDropDown from WebPatterns to screen. It is disabled. how to i can enable it...

Who can help me,please?

Hi,

Please verify the DropDown widget properties and change the "Enable" property to True:

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Thank Ricardo Pereira so much,

But I use ButtonDropDown, not use DropDown. Follow me see, ButtonDropDown have't widget properties so i can't enable it. U can try help me!!!

Thank you so much!!

Hi,

Can you share your OML with us? (or a demo).

Thanks!

Hi my friend! 

I developer in Amazon workspace so can't share -.-!! sorryy

Ok,

This just append in one app? Did you already try to implement this widget in other webscreen/application? If yes, it's the same behavior?

You can always download and put some test oml here, people cannot publish your work but they can open it and examine what you are trying to do :-) 

Regards,

Wim.

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi, You can use ButtonDropDown from WebPatterns. U try drap and drop to a screen, it is disable, I tried a lot but not sucess!! T_T 

Ok,

This just append in one app? Did you already try to implement this widget in other webscreen/application? If yes, it's the same behavior?

Wim van den Brink wrote:

My company use IP Address server so use IP location can't access!!

You can always download and put some test oml here, people cannot publish your work but they can open it and examine what you are trying to do :-) 

Regards,

Wim.

then try the same thing in your personal outsystems environment, that has no ip restrictions

regards,

Wim